Magical Health Benefits from Guava leaves
Guava Leaves Can Extremely 100% Stop Your Hair Loss And Make It Grow Like Crazy.
Guava leaves are actually full of many different health benefits and people aren’t aware of that. They contain high levels of vitamins A and C, potassium, healthy fiber and lycopene.
Here are 17 of the amazing health benefits that guava leaves offer:
- Guava leaf tea decreases bad LDL cholesterol without affecting the good HDL cholesterol levels.
- Guava leaf tea helps against bronchitis and coughs.
- Relieve itching caused by allergies by applying crushed guava leaves onto the affected areas.
- This method also helps to relieve insect bites.
- Leaves helps tremendously against hair loss. Leaves are first boiled and allowed to cool on room temperature. Gently massage the scalp with this preparation to stop any further hair loss.
- Guava leaf tea stops carbohydrates from turning into sugar and thus suppresses appetite. This f further also helps to reduce weight.
- For an upset stomach, guava leaf tea acts as a great remedy. It also provides a great relief in case of food poisoning.
- Guava leaf tea is even very effective in the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery because it contains strong antimicrobial properties.
- Guava leaf tea is also very effective in treating enlarged prostate and cancer.
- It is especially recommended for men who deal with fertility problems.
- Guava leaf is high in vitamin C, which helps to heal acne and pimples.
- Apply crushed guava leaves on minor cuts like scrapes or abrasion to prevent infections. One can also use tea to relieve an outer ear infection. Let the tea cool down and then put some of the drops on the affected area.
- Boil 9 guava leaves in 5 cups of water until the amount you have in your pot reduces by half. This preparation can be used to treat dengue.
- Guava leaf tea is great remedy for diabetics. It helps in reducing blood sugar level and it also does not stimulate insulin secretion.
- It helps greatly to relieve toothache by chewing guava leaves. They also help against inflamed gums and sores in the oral cavity.
- Crush 10-12 guava leaves and stir them in a little bit of water to remove blackheads naturally. This can be used as an alternative to the regular face scrub.
- The above preparation can also be used to prevent premature skin aging. This provides for unbelievable results!
The above health benefits conclude that Guava leaves have magical healthy characteristics! So start growing a guava tree in your backyard and enjoy the health benefits naturally!
For more more useful information on health and Ayurveda, please visit our Health & Ayurveda Section.