Audit Training Course – Overview & Table of Contents
Effective auditing skills drive all successful organizations. In this course you will learn key auditing skills that you can adopt in your organization to deliver endless results.
When you have completed this course you will be able to define the key concepts associated with Auditing and you will be able to:
- Define what types of auditing are available.
- Set up an auditing schedule
- Form an auditing team.
- Perform a basic audit.
- Create and manage relevant documentation for the basic auditing.
- Understand the auditing process in terms of the main activities and pitfalls.
- Identify where auditing activity might bring value in the organization.
- Use the information presented to explain the audit process to colleagues and gain their commitment to participate in any future auditing activity.
In this course we will cover the most essential aspects of auditing so as to provide a strong foundation for your individual learning as well as grounding the introduction of auditing systems within any organization. Auditing basics covered will include:
- Auditing Types
- The Auditing Process
- The Auditing Team
- Planning An Audit
- Performing An Audit
- Developing Auditing Records
It is important as you enter the arena of auditing through this course that you take the opportunity to learn the aspects that may require auditing in your organization.
- An Introduction to Auditing – Chapter 1
– Why Audits?
– What is Auditing?
– Types of Audits
– The Focus of an Auditing
- Introduction to Auditing System – Chapter 2
– Pre-audit Activity
– Auditing History
– Scope of the Auditing
- Setting Up The Auditing Team – Chapter 3
– Forming the Team
– The Lead Auditor
- Planning – Chapter 4
- Performing – Chapter 5
– Opening the Auditing
– Managing Activity
– Gathering Evidence
– Create and manage relevant documentation
- Delivering the Results – Chapter 6
– Recording and Reporting
– The Closing Meeting
– Corrective Action