Sales to Delivery Handover – Essential Step in Successful Project Start
Sales to Delivery Handover is an important and a critical task that needs to be completed as part of the Project Familiarisation.
Below are the key steps to follow in the Sales to Delivery Handover process:
- Why is the project important to the client?
- Who are the key players?
- What is the client and our company’s vision of the project?
- What is the planned use of offshore and onshore?
- What is the proposal?
- What are the main deliverables?
- What is the significance of the project milestones?
- What is the Client Relationship Mapping?
- Technologies, methods, timescales?
- Are there specific security requirements?
- What project Risks and Issues have been identified?
- Who was involved in the Bid?
- Where does the project fit in the context of the Account?
For more project management related information, please visit our Project Management Section.