Manglik Dosha Placements, Impact and Remedies
Mars planet is called Mangal, Kuja, Bhom and Angarakha in Vedic Astrology. It is a fiery, red planet and it governs courage, confidence, aggression, fighting spirit etc. Hence if there is Manglik dosha in one’s horoscope, then the things can go for toss in that individual’s life.
House placements causing Manglik Dosha:
Manglik Dosha, also called as Mangal Dosha, Kuja Dosha, Bhom Dosha and Angarakha Dosha. Mars dosha is considered applicable to an individual if the Mars planet happens to be in one of the 6 houses (1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 12th houses) in Lagna Kundli and/or Chandra Kundli of the individual. This is depicted in picture below. Those with this dosha are considered as Manglik.
Strength of Manglik Dosha:
If the Manglik Dosha is only in Moon or Lagna Kundli, then it is considered as Mild or Soumya dosha. If the Manglik dosha is both Lagna and Chandra kundlis of an individual, then it is considered as an Strong or Double Manglik dosha.
Impacts of Manglik Dosha:
• Hurdles, turmoil and turbulences in Married Life. Sometimes it even leads to separation from partner and/or divorce
• Financial hurdles and losses
• Professional losses
Manglik Dosha Remedies:
There are quite a few remedies those could be tried out to get rid of or mitigate the ill effects of Manglik dosha. This can be followed up with certain rituals and chanting mantras. Few of the most commonly used remedies are listed below:
• One Manglik person marries to another manglik person
• Mangalik dosha may be cancelled or negated if the Mars is in its own or exaltation sign like Aries, Scorpio, Capricorn etc.
• Kumbha Vivah in which manglik person as part of this ritual is made to marry peepal tree, banana tree, or an idol of Lord Vishnu.
• Performing Poojas in temples. Visiting temples dedicated Lord Mangal is considered to be most effective. There are quite a few temples located in Tamil Nadu and few in Guwahati, Assam. Pooja should be performed on Tuesdays in these temples.
• One can also visit Hanuman temples on Tuesdays and worship Lord Hanumanji. Tuesday is birth day of Lord Hanuman and hence worshipping him on Tuesday is also very effective.
• Chanting of Mantras such as Navgraha Mantra or Mangal Mantra on Tuesday can help immensely. Also, one can also chant Gayatri Mantra 108 times daily. Chanting Hanuman Chalisa daily has also proved extremely beneficial.
• Fasting on Tuesdays can also be done
• Donating items signifying Mars on Tuesdays. Fighting tools such as Swords, Knives, food items made of Masoor Daal, wheat breads, red silks, and red stones such as corals can be donated on Tuesdays to please Lord Mangal.
• Wearing Gemstone such as Coral also helps. Wear the golden ring with a bright red coral in the ring finger of the right hand.
You may be interested in reading our article on Shani Sade Sati – Is it Good or Bad for your Moon Sign and What Is It’s Remedy.